ServCart Retail Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘ServCart’ or ‘goPick’ or ‘the Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘website’ or ‘servcart.in’ or ‘gopick.in’) recognizes the importance of privacy, confidentiality & security of your personal information.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
The personal information/data provided to us by you during the course of usage of our website /mobile application will be treated as strictly confidential & in accordance with the Privacy Notice & applicable laws & regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
1.1 Registration & account information: The Company has taken steps to ensure that The Company does not collect more information from User than is deemed necessary for The Company to provide User(s) with The Company’s services & to protect User(s) account. We may collect personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth, government-issued IDs, credit card /debit card / other payment instrument details & User preferences et al, at the time of registration on the Website. Wherever possible, we indicate which fields are mandatorily required & which fields are optional. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as, for example, but not limited to, placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders & your interests.
1.2 Browsing information: The Company may automatically track, record & retain records of Users’ browsing or buying activities on the Website including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns & User behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Website & visitors to the Website including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software & hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions & unique visitors.
1.3 Transaction Information: If you transact with us, The Company will collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/debit card number & a credit/debit card expiration date &/or other payment instrument details & tracking information from cheques or money orders or Wallet / UPI ids.
1.4 Communication information: We collect all the details pertaining to the User’s activities over the Website including but not limited to, the description of goods, pricing & delivery information, or any dispute records. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other Users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
1.5 Accuracy: We shall in no manner be responsible for the accuracy of the personal or other information shared by you to us or to any third party. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, non-current, or incomplete (or is erroneous, wrong, non-current, or incomplete), or else we have sufficient grounds to show if such details are false, wrong, non-current, or incomplete, we shall reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account at our sole discretion.
2. USE OF PROFILE DATA & INFORMATION:
The data provided at the registration with your consent shall be used for the following purposes:
- Verifying of User’s identity, registration & processing of User ID & maintaining User profile.
- Assisting in handling & fulfilling orders, enhancing customer service, resolving disputes, troubleshooting problems
- Facilitating communication between Users on the Website & / or processing Users transactions on the Website;
- Conducting research or statistical analysis in our efforts to enhance/improve the contents, the layout of the Website, product offerings & services & for marketing & promotional purposes;
- Subject to applicable law, The Company (including our affiliated companies & their designated Service Providers may use the User’s name, phone number, residential address, email address, fax number & other data to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications & other marketing materials to User(s) relating to products & services offered by The Company or The Company’s affiliated companies;
- Any other information provided by the User on the website which is over & above the mandatory details which are required for the registration may be deemed to have been authorized by the User for publishing such information on The Company website
- For disclosures of data as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by applicable laws & regulations, complying with legal process, respond with respect to request from government / statutory authorities & other regulatory organizations, to protect The Company’s operations, business & systems or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
- User further agrees that The Company may process Users’ personal information for marketing related services for which facility to opt-out of such communications will be provided; and also, disclose & transfer User Data to third-party service providers (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products & services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication & verification services & logistics services). These Service Providers will be governed by a confidentiality agreement with The Company & are only permitted to use User Data in connection with the purposes specified in this clause.
- It is agreed to by the User(s) that The Company may disclose & transfer User Data to The Company’s affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers.
- User data retained by The Company will be accessible by its employees, any Service Providers engaged by The Company & third parties referred to in this clause.
- All voluntary information uploaded by you on the Website (including without limitation information about your products, images, remarks, feedback, etc.) may be made publicly available on the Website & therefore accessible by any internet user. Any voluntary information that the User discloses to The Company becomes public information & the User relinquishes any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality & copyright) in such information. It is for the User to exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that the User submits to The Company or uploads on the Website.
- The Company may share User Data with third parties, including without limitation, to banks, financial institutions, credit agencies, or vendors to enable such third parties to offer their products or services to such Users which may benefit the user in the course of its business. While The Company shall endeavor to have in place internal procedures to keep User Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such measures/procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss, or misuse.
3. UPDATION OF USER DATA:
The User will have the right of access to personal information held by The Company & to request updating/correcting the information as & when necessary to comply with the business/statutory requirement of the User.
5. WEBSITE USAGE:
- The Website & its contents are not intended to be used by minors (those under the age of 18). However, The Company has no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Website. If a minor has provided The Company with personal information without the involvement of a parent or guardian, The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in their sole discretion.
- You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged, or impaired in any way.
- You understand that you, & not The Company, are responsible for all electronic communications & content sent from your computer to us & you must use the Site for lawful purposes only & only in accordance with all the relevantly applicable laws.
6. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS:
The Company employs reasonable security measures & practices to prevent unauthorized access to the Website, to prevent loss, misuse & alteration of information in our control. The User accepts the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet or any wireless network which cannot always be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. The Company cannot guarantee the security of any information the User transmits to The Company & the Users do so, willingly, at their own risk.
8. CHILDREN'S DATA (DATA OF MINORS):
We do not knowingly or willingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 18 & use of our Website is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
9. GRIEVANCE OFFICER:
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 & rules made thereunder, the name & contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Customer Service Officer
ServCart Retail Technologies Limited
175-176 Dollars Colony, JP Nagar 4th Phase
Bengaluru 560078 KA
Reach Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 91-93419-54870
Time: Mon-Sat (10:00 AM - 07:00 PM)